Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Brexton's First Walk


He loved the walk, even though he was asleep the whole time. We are pretty sure the parents enjoyed it more than he did!

He was awake and ready to eat by the time we got home!

5 comments:

Heather and Don said...

Oh, he is so darling! How fun to take him in his stroller for a walk! How are you feeling, Megan? Give him kisses from Grandma!

Unknown said...

Megan he is so cute! Congradulations! And I am so glad you got a blog :) it looks great!

Nicole said...

He looks so snuggly in his carseat! Cute little boy :)

Carmen Duffy said...

I love when hes asleep in the carseat. So Cute!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

He is so precious and adorable!! I'm so glad you guys FINALLY have a blog now!! :) It's so nice to be able to be kept up on what is going on in everyone's lives. Love you guys! Congrats!