Monday, July 27, 2009

Youth Conference

I have the opportunity to be in the Young Women's in my ward and we had Youth Conference. It was up in Bear Lake and it was a blast. We stayed the night and had a fun time playing in the lake and participating in activities!
This was our campsite! Beautiful!



Some of the leaders and Young Men hanging out in the pavillion!



Sitting by the campfire after dinner!

After dinner of delicious Navajo Tacos




I brought Bart along so that he could watch Brexton. Brexton did wonderful, absolutly loved be outside!












Fireside on dating, marriage, and getting to the Temple! Classic! Afterword, had a wonderful testimony meeting.















2 comments:

Nicole said...

That is a nice campsite! I love how Brexton is all bundled up... da babe!

The Evans Family said...

Looks like fun! I'm sure the girls love having Brexton around! You too of course Meg!