Tuesday, August 18, 2009

One year older and WISER too!

Yesterday it was my birthday I cant believe I am 25! This year has flown by with many wonderful changes happening! I feel like my life couldn't get more wonderful with a sweet baby and an amazing husband. Carter and Rachel came up to celebrate with us and Collin and Kristin as well. We went to Olive Garden and game back to have cake and watch a movie. It was a blast! Thanks everyone for coming and the great gifts! These are the flowers Bart suprised me with! So pretty!


Bart made this delicious cake. It is a double layer white cake with chocolate moose in the center and chocolate frosting. It fell apart a little while trying to frost it and Bart ended up with frosting everywhere (clothes, floor, hands, and face -I am still confused about how) but it was amazing!

Classic- Watching YouTube clips!



This is pretty much what Brexton did the whole time. He slept like all day yesterday! I think that was my birthday present to me from him!



Brothers!



Collin doing the worm.



The girls!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm so glad you had Bart's family there with you to celebrate!! So fun!! By the way... Nice job on the cake Bart! It looks delicious!! Oh and I was laughing about Brexton's "birthday present" to you! That was so nice of him. haha :)

Carmen Duffy said...

Happy 25th birthday Megan!!!!!!!!!!

Kimberlie said...

Happy (late) birthday Megan!! It looks like you had a wonderful birthday.You look great!

Heather and Don said...

I love the birthday party! Collin's present of the "worm" is extremely special! Love the party games "utube videos"! Happy Birthday, Megan!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Happy late birthday!! I was talking to you mom that day, and meant to call you, but totally spaced! Argh! Sorry! Glad it was a great one. 25, wow, you're getting up there! lol

Brian Duffy said...

that cake looks so good. Im hungry! i guess ill eat another chewy bar. yum