Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Bart!

On Friday (the 25th) it was Bart's birthday! Carter, Rachel, Kristin and Collin all went to dinner with us at Iggy's! This is one of Bart's favorite restaurants.
Here we all are at dinner. Bart opened presents here at dinner and he even got a free ice cream scoop because it was his birthday!
He loves ice cream cake so I got him a cookie dough ice cream cake from cold stone! It was delicious! Brexton wanted the cake so Bart had to hold his hands back!

Happy Birthday!

Hanging out after eating cake. Brexton played in his new bouncer most of the time! He loves that thing. Happy birthday Bart. Thanks guys for coming and for the great gifts! Brexton and I love you so much Bart! Thanks for always working so hard to support us! You are a wonderful husband and father!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm so glad his birthday went well!! Love you Bart! Make sure and give him my regards :) And I see Brexton dressed up for the occasion, sporting his fancy blue jeans... he was born to be a model.

Heather and Don said...

Happy Birthday, Bart! Looks like a fun party and delicious cake! I also love Brexton's cute jeans and his new bouncer! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Happy b-day Bart! Glad it was a great one. That cake looks yummy! Love the new bouncer. Brooklyn practically lived in hers. lol I'm a good mom. :)

Joanne said...

Hey this is Joanne Davis from the ward. I found your blog from Kim's. Anyway, hope you don't mind if I follow it! Send me an email with your email address and I'll send you an invite to mine. joanne.davis09@gmail.com

The Evans Family said...

Happy late bday Bart! Glad you had a fun one! Love Brexton's jeans!

The Hill Family said...

Happy birthday Bart! Looks like a great time. The cake looks really yummy. I think I'm hungry:).