Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Brexton's first snow!

So today it snowed constantly! It was so fun, I kept taking Brexton outside for him to see it. Then I finally got the idea to take him out in his new snow suit. It is still a little big for him but I thought he looked so cute in it. And of course give him another month and he will fit perfectly!
Before he went outside!


He loved laying in it! He thought it was so much fun and funny for some reason!


Getting a kick out of laying in the snow!


" Laying there like a slug.....it was his only defence!"
That was from A Christmas Story (the movie)

7 comments:

Nicole said...

So funny!!! "I can't put my arms down!" haha, classic. Love the snow suit! Nice and warm :)

Greg and Kalie said...

What a cutie! I'm glad we haven't gotten snow quite yet. :)

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Lol, that is so cute Meg.

Heather and Don said...

Snug as a bug or a slug! :) Very cute!

Kimberlie said...

Oh he is so cute!! We haven't had a lot of snow yet but Tyler keeps asking for it everyday. I remember Tyler during his first winter in his snow suit. It was the cutest thing.

The Evans Family said...

Love the snow suit! How fun!!

Douglass Clan said...

Mwahaha! I was thinking it on the first picture! We absolutely have to watch that show together this year. I think we'd laugh so hard together!! Shame on your for turning your baby into a slug. I LOVE the pictures. It made my day!!