Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween!!!

For Halloween we went to Kristin's and Collin's. And then we went to our ward party. This is before we left. Brexton is a spider and Bart and I are Jack and Jill (after they fell down the hill). I have to tell a funny story about this. So Nicole gave us the idea of going as Jack and Jill only Nicole and Nathan went as Jack and Jill before they fell. So I told Bart that we are going as Jack and Jill after the fall. And Bart said, " like after the Adam and Eve thing, how are we going to show that?" So of course I started laughing and said, "no after the falling down the hill, not the literal fall!" And then Bart said "oh yeah that is way more Halloweeny"! So funny!
If you cant tell Bart and I have grass in our hair and lots of black and brown eye shadow all over us.







6 comments:

Nicole said...

SO CUTE! I love the spider outfit and you guys look great too!! Very funny story :)

Heather and Don said...

Cute little spider! And great costumes on you and Bart! Love the story! Hysterical!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

I love the costumes! Brexton even crawls like a spider! So cute

The Evans Family said...

Very creative Meg! Brexton looks darling!You guys look great!

The Hill Family said...

He is so cute!! I love the snow suit. He seems like an easy going baby from the pictures. Can't wait to meet him.

Douglass Clan said...

Darling spider. I think from my experiences with you, I had better come catch him. I wouldn't squish 'til I feel a pop, like on small spiders, but a snuggly hug would sure make me happy! You and Bart have too much cuteness on too.