Sunday, January 24, 2010

Brexton Moving!

Brexton loves to crawl and climb everywhere! One of his favorite places is under the table.
This is him kneeling for family prayer.

I love this suit outfit!


Say Cheese!

Strong baby!

Taking every magazine out of the basket, this is also one of his favorite things to do.


video of him crawling! At the end I wasn't thinking and turned the camera sideways, sorry!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

What a big boy! Love the video :) He needs to come to Rexburg and teach Annie the ropes!

Heather and Don said...

Ok,love the suit! So big like his dad! I also love the "monkey" pjs, since he acts like a little monkey! He's too little to be standing! lol

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Love the suit! He is so cute and on the move! Fun times. Are you guys going to make it to the family reunion in July? I hope I get to meet this little man!!

The Evans Family said...

Brexton is so handsome in his suit! What a sweet baby!

Ruby said...

Love these posts. Makes me miss you though. I love his strong man move with Bart. Of course you are beautiful as always and Brexton is adorable as always.

The Hill Family said...

Megan, He is so cute. Ditto on the suit. What a great mommy!