Valentine's day was a lot of fun this year with Brexton even if he didn't know what was going on. We had to decorate his high chair with a little dog for him. For Valentine's day Bart and Brexton apparently :) made me breakfast complete with heart shaped french toast and freshly squeezed orange juice. Then made my favorite for dinner sweet pork quesadilla and we had chocolate fondue for dessert while watching the Olympics. It was a wonderful Valentine's day!
6 years ago
6 comments:
That's so cute you decorated his highchair too! Love it.
Beautiful table! Brexton is so handsome and growing fast!
Thanks for reading my blog... sometimes I wonder if anyone even looks at it, :) I love your table decor. And the highchair idea was cute. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up?
Love the valentine decor! What fun times! Happy baby Brexton!
Sounds like a great day!! Love Brexton's mo-hawk and the decor!! What a nice hubby!
Hey meg! its ashley, love your blog! ours is justinandashleyreeves.blogspot.com/ its another fun way to stay in touch- since I am not nearly as facebook pro!
Post a Comment