Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Sunday!

We had a wonderful Easter with General Conference and some family coming to Easter dinner. But first we had to begin with Brexton's Easter Basket.



The table ready and set for the dinner. With the help of family we had ham, potatoes, asparagus, rolls, and carrot cake for desert.




Thanks everyone for coming to dinner we had a wonderful time!

We are so grateful for this holiday where we get to celebrate the Resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ and what that beautiful gift means for us.

7 comments:

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

I didn't know you had a blog!!! I'm glad you posted on facebook that it was updated ;) I LOVED your Easter decorations. You crafty little bug ;)

Nicole said...

Beautiful Table! And of coarse, Brexton looks adorable. Annie had fun with the Easter basket grass too.

Kimberlie said...

Brexton is so dang cute. Hey does the first weekend in May sound good to you on me coming up there? Sorry about facebook, my internet is wireless and sometimes I disconnects all on its own.

Brianna and Wade said...

Hey I noticed on facebook that you had a blog so I thought I would stalk and look at yours! Brexton is getting so big I can't believe it. We need to get together and play sometime. Oh yeah our blog in www.wadeandbrianna.blogspot.com Come check us out. =)

Ruby said...

Your son is adorable! I think he looks especially dashing in blue hair... just something to keep in mind for those lovely teen years.

The table decor was completely you! We are lucky to eat.. not from the pans is about as fancy as I get. Thanks for sharing. It looks like a magazine photo.

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Looks like a great picture! Ok, so at first glance, I thought the Easter grass on Braxton's head was a big bow. He is so stinkin' cute!! Love your cute table decorations. Aren't you little "suzy homemaker!!" Love you! Can't wait to see you in July!!!

Cassie said...

Brexton is so cute. I haven't checked blogs for a while, but I'm back to checking. Love the table setting. Looks like a wonderful time!