Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Boise and Crescent Bar

We traveled up to Boise for my Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures in Boise but here are some from Crescent Bar.

Brexton loved the sandy beaches. He just played with the sand all day long!





Until we dragged him out on the tube!

We all fell off the tube, thank goodness for life jackets!! He was pretty cold and scared after that!

He did love riding in the front with Grandpa!
The Duffy's came to visit at Crescent Bar. It had been two years since we have seen them last- it was so nice to see them.



We had a great time in Crescent Bar! Thanks mom and dad for a wonderful trip!

7 comments:

The Evans Family said...

Looks like a fun summer Meg! Love ya!

Cassie said...

Thanks for updating Megan. You have inspired me to update mine. Fun and busy summer for you!

The Fuquas said...

Cute pictures! I love crescent bar!! And I can't believe you guys all fell off the tube! What a brave lil boy. Mine would be freakin out. :) Looks like a fun trip!

Greg and Kalie said...

Looks like you guys have had a good summer. I saw Nicole at the Fair... I don't think she really remembered me haha Hope all is well.

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad you guys were able to have some family time. Those are such precious moments. Braxton is growing up SO fast! He is ADORABLE :)

Nicki said...

Megan, I didn't know you had a blog! I was looking around Elise's blog and I found yours:) Brexton is soooo cute!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Great updates Meg! Such cute pictures. Brexton is a little heart-breaker!