Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween!

Brexton loved knocking on the 6 doors we went to for trick or treating.
But then he always just wanted to head right into the house!

It was pouring rain unfortunately, so we only stayed out a little bit but it was fun to trick or treat for the first time. He then loved handing out candy to everyone who came to our door. I couldn't believe how many people came to our neighborhood. I thought I was warned and ready with lots of candy for all the people but, after a huge Sam's Club bag of candy we were only left with three pieces! It was so fun to get so many trick or treaters!

4 comments:

Elise said...

Cute pictures! They must of all hit your street and not ours, i think we probably only got 6 different knocks, we've got lots of candy left over..dang it! But brexton is so cute in his costume! Way to go with posting already!

The McDonald's said...

He is getting so big and is so cute! We miss you guys... We should get together sometime soon, have a play date!

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

That is one cute kid you have :) My sister lives in The Springs too and she said they went through a huge bag like that too

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

So cute Meg!! I'm impressed he kept his hood on. Troy was not having that this year. Bummer it was raining! We actually had nice weather here (ironic huh?). I can't believe you got that many trick or treaters! How fun!!