..If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.
Saturday, March 31, 2012
Bear Lake With the Carters
We were able to go to Bear Lake with our good friends the Carters. We had a wonderful time playing on the beach, swimming in the pools, playing video games together, and eating delicious foods. Thanks Carters for inviting us we had a great time!
Bart and I met at Utah State University. We were married July 28, 2006 in the Logan Temple. I graduated in Elementary Education and was a 1st grade teacher for 3 years. Bart is finishing up his Master's of Science in Mechanical Engineering. Our son Brexton was born on May 13, 2009 and our daughter Maci was born on Nov 2, 2011. I am loving being able to stay at home with these two sweet kids and I am excited for what is to come in our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment