Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Maci is 6 months!

My beautiful baby girl is already six months!




 Brexton loves Maci, today he had her laughing harder then I have ever heard her. She sure adores him, she lights up when he comes into the room or when she hears his voice.






I know, she already loves the camera!!!!
Stats: Height 75%, Weight 55%, and head 30%
 Maci is always happy and smiling. Her favorite person in the world is Brexton. I just love watching these two interact. I am so grateful for Maci, she is such a joy to have in our family.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Too cute!! She is such a doll and is always dressed to impress!!

Nicole said...

LOVE the look in that last picture. Cracks me up. Can't believe she is already 6 months! Big girl! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks :)