Monday, October 8, 2012

Family Reunion!



 We had such a wonderful time at the family reunion. We were originally not going to go because of things that came up, but at the last minute we got in the car and started driving. We surprised everyone. It was so much fun!
 Brian got home from his mission in Uruguay! It was so fun to see him.
 Maci with her great Uncle Tim. A lot of family came into town also for Brian's homecoming and Shaun's farewell. It was great seeing them.


 Plenty of dinosaur playing.



 We also got to be a part of seeing Shaun set apart. It was wonderful we are so proud of him!


 We have a special bond with Shaun because he got to live so close to us. We will miss him!

 There was plenty of playing outside! Brexton loves playing with Annie. It is fun to watch them grow up together and become great friends.


Maci got so much love from her sweet cousins. They were so darling with her.


 It was also my birthday during the trip. It was so fun to celebrate it with family. It has been 11 years since I have been at home for my birthday. Nicole made this absolutely delicious cake. She is so talented!

 We had a great time on the boat!



 This is about how we all felt at the end of our fun filled vacation! Thanks again for having us. It was a trip we will never forget!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

That last picture of Maci makes me melt. Such a sweetie. Miss you guys!

Megan said...

I missed your birthday?!?!?! Gosh I am terrible!! So sorry :( Happy late, very late birthday!! Looks like you had a great day and a ton of fun at your family reunion!! All the pictures are adorable!

Holly said...

Yeah, I'm so happy for updates! We sure miss you guys! I'm glad we can keep in touch this way. ; )