It's the start of another year of Speech Preschool! He loves going and has the same teacher, which we are both thrilled about. She is so wonderful and Brexton adores her!
Brexton also started gymnastics this year. He LOVES it. I know these pictures are hard to see, I am up in a balcony pretty far away. He is on the rings in this picture.
This one he is on the balance beam.
I started doing an organized preschool with him this year. It is so fun to have one hour with just him, 3 days a week, doing what I love. We have our preschool every Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday during Maci's nap time. We practice letters, numbers, writing, reading, and even a little math. Friday is a fun day with art, games, or even a little cooking.
Making his hand-print apple tree!
Love him!








2 comments:
So cute! Love your preschool setup :)
Love these pics! They are dressed so cute in support of USU! Love the preschool!!
Post a Comment