We went to Disneyland September 23-29. It was an amazing trip. We met some amazing people and families. The rides and entertainment were spectacular, and everything went perfect, we miss it!
"I'm leaving on a jet plane". The kids had fun activities inside their backpacks, which kept them completely entertained on the plane ride.
They also got a plush toy before we left. Brexton got Jake and Maci got a Cinderella one.
Long Beach is an open airport, which just means a lot of it is outside. It was gorgeous! I loved seeing the palm trees, it really felt like we were on vacation!
Brexton liked pointing out the palm trees too! First time he has ever seen those!
Already for bed! I still can't believe they fell asleep. They were overjoyed about Disneyland the next day.
Finally, the first day had arrived!!
Waiting for the gates to open!
Maci slept in the stroller everyday.
The "Finding Nemo" ride was a favorite!
We went on 'It's a small World" so many times!
We also went on the Disneyland train a ton because of the....
Dinosaurs!!! Brexton was thrilled that there were dinosaurs at Disneyland!
"Pirates of the Caribbean" ride made Brexton a little nervous....
but it was all good when he got to pick out a pirate sword!
Autotopia was hilarious for Brexton! He got to drive and because of that gave Bart a headache....Perfect! It was so funny!!
The 'Soundsational Parade" was spectacular!! The kids have a whole new appreciation for parades!
End of day one!!
1 comment:
Oh. My. Gosh. So Magical. It may sound cheesy, but it is SO TRUE. I am dying to go to Disneyland now!!! PS- I am in love with that picture of Maci sleeping in the stroller... in all of her chubbiness :)
Post a Comment