My dear friend Stacy has a two year old boy, Tyce, who has cancer. In high school there were four of us who were inseparable. Stacy, Kalie, Juli and I made a plan to go and surprise Stacy. We have not been all together for about four or five years.
With the help of Stacy's mom we made it work!! We all flew in and rang her doorbell. She was SHOCKED!! It was such a wonderful weekend spending time with her and with these lovely ladies. It really felt as though no time has passed. Tyce is such a cutie pie and Stacy is a marvelous mother who has taught us all about Faith, love, and trust. Love you all!
While visiting, Mom, Carmen, and I took some pictures.
So good to be home with these babies again! I missed them terribly!!
3 comments:
Awe! We seriously need to do that again! It was so great to see everyone and get away for a few days. I loved catching up and hearing about everyones lives and how much we have all grown up :)
美女视讯 , 美女视讯 , 美女视讯 , 美女视讯 , 美女视讯 , 美女视讯 , 美女视讯 , 美女视讯 , 美女视讯 , 美女视讯
同城午夜聊天室 , 台灣午夜免費聊天室 , 色秀舞聊天室大全 , qq裸聊真人視訊交友網 , 國外免費女孩視訊 , 靚麗園高端視訊交友網 , 全球華人交友視訊 , 日本櫻花免費交友視訊 , 愛聊聊天室 , 愛聊語音視頻
Post a Comment