Monday, July 27, 2009

Brexton is 2 months!

His stats: He weighs 12 pounds (75%) and something (he wouldn't lay still on the weighing machine). He layed on it happy as can be for about 3 min and finally the nurse said well he is having to much fun we will say around 12 pounds and is 23 1/2 inches ( 60%) long.












K so I know that this is late but I had to get it on here!
Brexton's personality is coming out more and more every day. He is such a sweet boy smiling at everyone ( even if it is just some random person in the grocerey store). His nickname is sometimes perma-smile. He is so happy and fun to be around. He focus's on everything and wants to stare down everyone who comes around. We love you Brexton and are so blessed to have you in our home!





5 comments:

The Evans Family said...

What a sweet baby! Can't wait to see him again- & of course you & Bart!

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh. WHAT A HAPPY BOY!!!! These pictures totally made my day! I can't wait to see him!!!!

Nicole said...

Did you guys get a new couch?!

Heather and Don said...

Happy Birthday, Brexton! So funny about the him being weighed! He looks very 'handsome' in his cute clothes!

Carmen Duffy said...

Wow the last time I saw him was only 2 weeks ago and he has gotten so big. He is becoming a real baby now! Im so exsited to see you guys! And Brexton is adorable! I love his outfit!