6 years ago
Friday, July 31, 2009
Kim!
This is one of my Laurels Kim. She was my Laurel President until she graduated which was about a month ago. She just found out that she has Lukiemia. She has the ALL type which is the most aggresive type with 99% of her blood effected by the cancer. It is very hard but she is so positive about it. She will be in the hospital for about 6 months on Chemo and doing blood transfusions. She is on her 5th day of Chemo and she is reacting well to it. She looks amazing still also! I went down to Primary Children's Medical Center with my girls camp director to say Hi. I brought her some Brian Regan (comedian) DVD's to watch. I love you Kim and you are always in my thoughts and prayers!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She is so cute! Good idea with the Brian Reagan DVDs!
She is darling, and she is in our prayers! She must be a pretty special young lady. I'm so glad you were able to visit her!
Helps put my pitiful life in perspective doesn't it? I'm glad you are there for her. She must be so special, and you are too.
Wow. I hope her treatment goes well. What a tough thing. I'm so glad you can be there for her!
Thanks for posting this Megan. It's a good reflection for me to realize we are all healthy, happy and well. I hope all goes well for her.
Found you! I am excited to read about you guys! I love blogs. Very cute.
Post a Comment