Sunday, August 16, 2009

3 months old!

Here are some pictures we have taken of him in the past weeks. He is growing so big and we cant believe how fast time has gone! He is starting to scoot, or slide on his face across the blanket. He is so fun to have around and never stops moving, hence a lot of fussy pictures because he was moving so much! We love you Brexton!














4 comments:

Nicole said...

Love the pics Meg! I can defiantly use one of these for the photo album! Thanks!! The Babes!

Carmen Duffy said...

That is so cute! I think Brexton is starting to look more and more like Brian. Sooooooo Cute!!!!

Heather and Don said...

Very cute! Brexton is growing up so fast! Such a sweetie! Happy Birthday to you, Megan!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

He is so adorable Meg!! Ok, so he looks like Gabe in a couple of these pictures, but I can also see a lot of Duffy in him in others. What a cutie!! Are you going to Boise for Labor day? I HAVE to meet this sweet baby! :)