Monday, August 17, 2009

Family Pictures!

I noticed that we didn't have a lot of family pictures so here are some we took at random. We could not get Brexton to look at the camara with all of us because he was so fascinated with other things. So we were only able to get one good one of all of us! And of course I had to put a few with just Brexton being adorable! I am so blessed to have our little family. I love them so much and I thank my Heavenly Father for them everyday.








6 comments:

Nicole said...

What a beautiful family!!! :)

Kimberlie said...

Brexton is so cute megan!! He is getting so big. How are you doing?

Unknown said...

He is getting so big! Cute family pics :)

Anonymous said...

Megan,
I miss you. You have a beautiful family. You look so happy. Braxton is beautiful. Enjoy
Love Katy

Carmen Duffy said...

Breton looks so cute! what a beautiful family!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Very cute! Megan, you look beautiful. Bart you look great too. lol