Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Baby Animal Days!

We went to the American West Heritage Center here in Logan for their annual Baby Animal days. It is just a really big farm that looks like it is from the pioneer days. You get to pet all the animals and see lots of history. This is the tractor ride in.
Baby Goats- Brexton was a little apprehensive!


Brexton and a Baby Lamb

This Calf kept licking his shoe so sweet!

Baby bears- you couldn't pet these!






Baby Turtle





There was also a great train ride around the farm.

On the train!




10 comments:

Greg and Kalie said...

How fun! He is getting so big! Is he walking already?

Kimberlie said...

That looks like so much fun. I can't wait to meet this cute little boy. You look great Megan.

The Evans Family said...

How fun! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Nicole said...

So cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. I bet he was in heaven here! PS: love that coat on him! So very boyish :)

Ruby said...

He is such a doll, I bet you three had tons of fun. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

That looks like TONS of fun! My sister and her kids were there too. I wonder if you crossed paths ;)

The Fuquas said...

How cute! that looks like a fun place. i love the baby bears :) and i think your hair looks really cute. fun pictures!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Oh my gosh, how fun!! Those animals are so sweet! (minus the snake...yuck!) Brexton is so dang cute, and BIG! Meg, you look awesome!!

Cassie said...

How fun! My favorite is the little bear cub. I wish they were sweet, because I want to snuggle one. Brexton reminds me of Zander in these pictures. So cute! Love ya!

Heather and Don said...

Fun times! What a great outing with Brexton! Priceless!