Saturday, March 31, 2012

Baby Maci!!!!!













Maci Megan came into this world on November 2, 2011. She weighed 8 pounds and she was 19.5 inches long. Her skin and hair were really dark. She is the easiest baby and such a good nurser! We love her tremendously!

3 comments:

Julianne Howes said...

Megan! I've been thinking of you :) BEAUTIFUL baby girl! So glad to see your cute family and that all is well. Brexton is so big!

The de la Houssaye's said...

Thanks so much Julianne! For some reason I can't get to your blog! Can you send me an invite?

Megan said...

Dang girl you are on a blogging roll!! I love how in one night you blogged a whole year, haha you are amazing!! I LOVED all the pics, crazy to look back and see how much Brexton has grown!! So fun!

Oh and Julianne I also can't view your blog anymore :(