I can't believe my baby boy is three. Brexton loves life to the fullest and is constantly making us laugh. He loves dinosaurs, trains, and cars. He loves nursury and does not want to leave when it is over.
Brexton also loves to dress up like daddy and do some cool dance moves! Here are some I caught on camera!
Opening his cool remote control car from Grandma!
Thomas the train cake Bart made for him!
He could not wait to take the trains off and start playing!
Had to wear his Thomas the train snow hat outside in the 90 degree weather and pool.
Grandma gave him a ride in the car at the mall, loved every minute of it!
We love you so much Brexton!You are such a joy! Happy Birthday!









2 comments:
Oh! Cute! Happy birthday to Brexton!
Ok, Bart, we need to talk. That cake is fantastic!! I wish I had a boy so that I could make one just like it.
Post a Comment