..If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Brexton's Photo Session!
Our neighbors above us are excellent photographers and for a present for us they wanted to take pictures of Brexton. They did such a great job I love so many of them. So here are a few of my favorites it was so hard to pick!
Bart and I met at Utah State University. We were married July 28, 2006 in the Logan Temple. I graduated in Elementary Education and was a 1st grade teacher for 3 years. Bart is finishing up his Master's of Science in Mechanical Engineering. Our son Brexton was born on May 13, 2009 and our daughter Maci was born on Nov 2, 2011. I am loving being able to stay at home with these two sweet kids and I am excited for what is to come in our lives!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! These are PRECIOUS!!! I love the little rolls in his back when he is lying on his tummy. So adorable.
He is a bundle of joy! So darling!
I love the first picture! He is so Handsome!
Post a Comment