Oh my gosh he is so cute! Looks like he is going to have a gerat personality! haha Oh thanks Meg! ya I like cheer this year! and duh I will totally let you know if we come there! We are actually going to the U of U this year for camp so two hours away! haha actually we may be at Aunt Hollys for July fourth cause camp will end two days before! You should come to Hollys! I think your dad and Brian will be there too! I dunno for sure though but I'll get back to you! Love you!
Bart and I met at Utah State University. We were married July 28, 2006 in the Logan Temple. I graduated in Elementary Education and was a 1st grade teacher for 3 years. Bart is finishing up his Master's of Science in Mechanical Engineering. Our son Brexton was born on May 13, 2009 and our daughter Maci was born on Nov 2, 2011. I am loving being able to stay at home with these two sweet kids and I am excited for what is to come in our lives!
5 comments:
Darling "faces"! He is getting so big! "Chunkin out"! :)
That's hilarious! What a funny boy! haha I miss him!!!
He is getting chunkier! I love the last picture its so CUTE!!!
Oh my gosh he is so cute! Looks like he is going to have a gerat personality! haha Oh thanks Meg! ya I like cheer this year! and duh I will totally let you know if we come there! We are actually going to the U of U this year for camp so two hours away! haha actually we may be at Aunt Hollys for July fourth cause camp will end two days before! You should come to Hollys! I think your dad and Brian will be there too! I dunno for sure though but I'll get back to you! Love you!
He is such a cutie!! And getting so big!
Post a Comment