Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One Month Old!

I can't believe that Brexton is already One Month. Time has flown by.

We went to the doctor yesterday and he was already 10 pounds! I am so grateful he is healthy and strong and we are so blessed to have him here.

8 comments:

Nicole said...

OH MY GOSH!!! SO CUTE!!!! Meg, he is seriously looking more and more like you. I see so much of you in him! haha.... chunka-lunka.

Nicole said...

Oh and I love his outfitt :) So dang cute. Can't get enough of him. I MISS HIM!

Heather and Don said...

Strikenly "handsome boy"! Happy "1 month" birthday! Can't wait to see him!

Carmen Duffy said...

Love the outfit! SOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! I cant believe hes one month already!

The Evans Family said...

He changes so quickly! What a sweet baby- hope all is well!

Carmen Duffy said...

I just have to say it one more time........ SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg and Kalie said...

oh, how sweet. Cute little outfit too!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Wow, already?! He is so adorable, and LOVE the outfit!