Monday, June 29, 2009

Brexton and Annie







Nicole and Nathan stopped by with Annie because they were in Logan. It was so fun to see them. I wanted to get a good picture of Brexton and Annie on the floor together with Brexton not crying but as you can see again I couldn't get one. This is the best one right before he started to cry. It's like he is saying, "oh you are going to get it for putting me down." He is such a funny boy, so stubborn!





4 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh!! I love the pictures!! They made me laugh. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!!

Heather and Don said...

Very sweet and funny! See you soon!

Carmen Duffy said...

That is so CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They look like they are going to be awsome cousins!

Cassie said...

The 1st of many pictures together I'm sure. I love the picture where he is laying on the basket. So cute. We are in Utah and would love to come to the blessing, this weekend right?