Sunday, June 7, 2009

Quick Trip to Rexburg

Bart and I decided at the last minute to travel to Rexburg to see our new niece Annie's baby blessing. Brexton did great. We found that he loves to travel. And of course was happy to be held the whole time!
Brexton hanging out with Grandpa
As always Brexton loves to be held by his Grandma!
Both babies loving being held
Brexton loves his Uncle Brian
Brexton got lots of quality time with him!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh Megan! This makes me sad! I miss him already. Luckily we'll see each other again in 2 weeks!!! Can't wait!!!

Nicole said...

Oh and I miss you too :)

Heather and Don said...

What wonderful weekend! I'm so glad your sweet family was able to come to Rexburg! I miss Brexton!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

How fun! I wish I could have been there! He is such a cute baby Meg! And getting so big!

Carmen Duffy said...

Brexton, the sleeper